Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bits and Bobs & Surviving the February 2011 Christchurch Earthquake

Don't know if you guys heard but Christchurch was hit with a massive earthquake that has totalled the whole city and killed over 150 people and counting. There are still 200 people missing. So despite all the misery and trauma of it all and coming to terms with what has happened, Matt and I have decided to make the best of it.

I made this literally moments before the Earthquake hit. It's a Golden Seafood Curry. It's Japanese style so it's not too hot! I hear a lot of people are pestering Matt to come and visit us for some curry. I might do that for a house warming when Matt and I move in together later this year. :3 /beans spilled.
I also made Garlic Lemon-Butter Prawns. It took forever because I had to de-poop-tube 3kgs worth of prawns! 9_6
They were amazing! Served with Potato wedges and a garlic butter sauce <3~
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~ 
I might as well post some snaps of my latest Cosplay Work in Progress
Nearly there!~ :3
I'd also like to point out that I possess the cutest cat in existence. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...