Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gifts from Beth~

So I finally received my Christmas parcel from Matt's mother (aka my future mother in law ;D) Beth. I think she's been having a small case of anxiety over the holidays wondering if I would like it or not. But I finally received it, along with Matt's DVD 'Mock the Week', which we will be sure to watch in less busy times~ So anyways here's some shots of the top and necklace I got from her. The top came with a mini cardigan, but it's a bit hot for that today. (excuse the newspaper in the background, my cat is weird.)

And now I can finally put you out of your misery Beth 
because I absolutely love them! Thank you! xxx

Where did my freckles go? :c

 ★

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm worrying that you're just being nice...and polite...and all that >>>>
    ( sigh...now you know where Matt comes from !! :P )
    But you look like I thought you would in them...so I'm happy :))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! There's no convincing you now is there :D Rest assured I wear them quite regularly, I think Matt can vouch for that. Once again thanks so much! They're beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...