Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas antics~

So these past few weeks we've been gearing for an end year break and spending some quality time together. However, it turns out due to the September 4th Earthquake it made my final assignment deadline an unpleasantly shorter one, leaving me with little to no holiday over the Christmas period. So today (boxing day) after getting to the offices to fit in some extra work so I don't have to miss out on the BIG DAY OUT in January, a massive earthquake hit us hard. It was kinda scary since we were alone on the top floor of the building with walls cracking and everything being thrown about (including us). Let's just say we got out of there pretty fast. Luckily no one got hurt.

For Christmas, I got a loverly picture from my amazingly talented boyfriend also known as Matt~ and a few copies of the latest hellboy/B.P.R.D/Witchfinder (and Left for Dead 2 which I am yet to play >.<;) I also got this amazing Camera, it's a Cannon SX20 IS. I know it's no big deal to most photographers, but for a total noob like me it's simply amazing~ (thanks mom and dad for sponsoring me) I got Matt a Titanium ring with a chain design, it's seamless so its kind of awesome and weird at the same time. I also got him Stephen King's 'The Shining' since he hasn't read it yet. Oh! and a fondue set for us to use on special occasions :3 That's more or less the news for now, I'm sure there's other stuff but I'm too lazy to type more.

Happy Holidays everyone! 
Love Tamatto <3

2 comments:

  1. I nearly bought Tim the EXACT same ring. I instead I opted for a sexy stainless steel and blue titanium one.

    Unlucky for you being where you were when the earthquake struck, I was in bed. I can't believe it nearly sent Christchurch back into a state of emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence! though I must admit it has quite a strange design, very striking :)

    I know these earthquakes are terrible! I hear there are worse ones to come D;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...