Monday, October 18, 2010

Shadow Rising - selfless promotion :D

I managed to hijack the blog login from Tamryn, so I'm going to run a little wild before she wrestles it back from me :D Okay, she gave it to me anyway, but how boring would it be for me just to say that, right?

So here's a little about what I do, which is basically spend all day as an artist for a gaming company up here in Christchurch. Obligatory: Its really awesome....because, well, it is. Doesn't mean we don't all work hard here and put in literally our bloodied sweat into what we love though. I'll spare the interesting details to compile another future blog with it in the future, but for now I want to do a little show and tell on something us here at CerebralFix put out recently, and which will be playable very soon, just keep watching this space:


Pretty much our entry into the Awesome Hack & Slash Sidescrolling RPG Made In Flash category :D I hope you all enjoy - and if you enjoy, I hope you play it when its out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...