Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cosplay Photoshoot with Eden ♥ 17th October

I was asked to do a photoshoot with a fellow group member from a community I recently joined. So I dressed as Link from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. She wasn't familiar with the character but we had a lot of fun regardless. I took a few snaps of her in her outfit in the park as well. It was just so beautiful with all the blossoms and flowers. Matt tagged along and had a great time too! We also suffered from major camera envy, her camera just took such beautiful pictures with gorgeous colours and depth of field. This reminds me, I need a job...

I will post some of the pictures from the shoot as soon as I get the photos from the ever so amazing Eden. ♥~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...