Sunday, October 17, 2010

Can you believe it?

I took a snap of a very rare occurrence: Matt actually drawing for himself! I was really stoked to see him scribbling away at my sketch pad. I know he misses drawing just as much as I do! I can't wait for my course to be over with, but now it's the intensive part of the year so I have to buckle down and keep personal work on the back burner for now. I have been working on a sculpture for class of a dog type creature I designed that looks kind of like something from Silent Hill. But I must admit it feels amazing to sculpt. I even "borrowed" some clay from class and made a quick figurine, which also kinda looks like something from Silent Hill... She's an amputee... I ran out of clay ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...